BBAW is coming! Remember that nominations close on the 15th and everything will be a flurry of activity after that! (I’m so excited!!)
I’ve seen some questions floating around about Book Blogger Appreciation Week, so here’s a way to learn more about it from people who participated last year!
If you were a part of BBAW last year, please answer these simple questions on your blog and drop your link into Mister Linky so that others can learn all about BBAW! Feel free to tag other bloggers to play along! (Please note: only sign the Mister Linky if you have completed the meme. Registration for BBAW can be found here.)
1) What was the highlight (something that happened, a post, an activity, etc.) of BBAW for you last year?
2) What is one new blog you discovered during BBAW last year?
3) What tips would you share to help others get the most out of their BBAW experience?
But wait!! We don’t want those of you who didn’t participate to feel left out, so if you didn’t participate last year, how about these questions?
1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
Thanks Pretty good post.
Rochester Web Design